Friday, December 26, 2008

Snow falls, Tango plows in Spokane

It's one thing to read about a Prius powering a home during a blackout.

Check out this video showing an unexpected benefit to the torc, power and design of the Tango electric car.


Sebastian said...

Great story that I linked to as well. My blog is Would you be interested in a reciprocal link?

I couldn't find an address to contact you directly, so I'm trying this. I apologize if this offends, but I like your site, and would like to exchange links.

Right now I have a page for links set aside, but am willing to put links on primary landing pages.

Sebastian James
Collective Interest

wow gold said...

my wow gold buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold cheapest wow power leveling
replica replica rolex
CHEAP wow power level
BUY power leveling
CHEAPEST power leveling l